FEP tubing (fluorinated ethylene-propylene tubing) is a great alternative to PFA and PTFE Teflon tubing that exhibits similar properties. FEP tubing is chemically inert to most solvents and biocompatible to meet the highest demands of biopharmaceutical, and laboratory applications and is ideal for low-pressure applications.
IDEX Health & Science FEP tubing is constructed with genuine Teflon™ FEP resin. It’s easy to cut and translucent. We offer many sizes in multiple colors, and our tight manufacturing tolerances ensure product consistency for your fluidics platform.
IDEX Health & Science FEP Tubing Properties and Capabilities
- Chemically resistant: FEP tubing shows exceptionally broad chemical resistance with a very low coefficient of friction.
- Flexible: It can be easily cut and formed.
- High dielectric strength
- Temperature Limits: Can be used in applications up to 50 °C, depending upon connection parameters*.
- Optical clarity: Translucent so you can monitor the solutions passing through the tubing
- Broad manufacturing capabilities and superior tolerances:
- Outer diameters up to 0.500”
- Inner diameters down to 0.001”
- Tolerances down to +/-0.0005”
- Numerous OD/ID combinations in stock including 1/16" tubing
- Specific sizes and dimensions available upon request
- Multiple colors: We offer many sizes in multiple colors for easy identification
*Higher operating temperatures will reduce the pressure rating for this tubing.
- Fiber Optics
- Wire Harness
- Critical Fluids