Imaging & Illumination
From Source to Sensors, We Have You Covered
We are the market leader in providing “enabling” optical systems, vertically integrated from sensors, cameras, optical filters, laser, and optical components through system design, manufacturing, and metrology. We combine deep technical expertise with creative engineering teams who understand how to bring product ideas to market successfully for leading OEM customers worldwide.
Every component in a system impacts system-level performance. For an instrument to operate at its full potential, each component must interact seamlessly with all other components. But, when integration is forced with independently developed components, the system will not be optimized for best performance. This leads to cost overruns, excessive debugging, and inconsistent performance.
To avoid the uncertainty of off-the-shelf components that may not be characterized sufficiently to fully define your system’s optical path, integrate a custom optical system from IDEX Health & Science.
We are your design partner to support the development of unique, high-performance, optical systems that are optimized to meet the ever-increasing performance requirements of the life sciences market. Our experts create innovative optical solutions that balance price and performance, meet development timelines, and exceed expectations.
By using our in-house design and manufacturing capabilities, we develop optimal designs with your whole system in mind from the start. Our optical expertise in system assembly and alignment ensures product quality and superior performance.
System Optimization Driven by:
- Component Innovation Through Illumination, Imaging, and Filter Design
- Solution Customization
- Systems Integration
- Verification / Validation
Leverage Supply Chain to Reduce Risk
We incorporate supply chain management practices into disciplined standard operating procedures.
- Rigorous Documentation and Revision Control
- Lead Time Management — Monitoring Tools Keep Inventory at Levels to Satisfy Delivery Goals
- Traceability — Complete Product Histories of Each Manufactured Item
- Blanket Orders, Purchasing Contract, and Just-in-Time Delivery
- Vertically Integrated Design and Manufacturing to Optimize System Performance
- We Design and Manufacture from Source to Sensor
- Cross-Functional Technical Collaboration Across Our Sites
- Maximize Imaging Throughput
- Diffraction-Limited Imaging Performance Over Large FOV
- Integrated Solution in a Compact Package
- Every Unit Fully Tested and Validated to Predetermined Qualification Plan
- Supply Chain Embedded Early in the Process to Reduce Risk and Ensure On-Time Execution
- Incorporation into Current Workflows
- Cost Optimization
- Minimal Time-to-Market
- Flexible and Efficient Design Iterations
- Regulatory Compliance
- Product Fulfillment
Risk / Failure Analysis
- Extensive Clean-Room Manufacturing