A key advantage of manifolds is the flexibility to integrate multiple fluidic components into a unified fluidic module.
Breadth of IDEX Health & Science fluidic components is uniquely positioned to provide such an integrated (sub-assembly) solution to our OEM customers. Our engineering expertise and years of experience allows us to take a sub-assembly concept from design to production with ease. A wide range of fluidic components can be integrated into a manifold such as sensors, heaters, solenoid valves, shear valves, dispense pumps, degassers and debubblers.
- Consistent fluidic performance in every single instrument, every single time by maintaining a constant fluid topology and eliminating assembly variability
- Reduced OEM manufacturing costs and ease of fluidic assembly
- Dock to stock program with fully tested fluidic modules ready to assemble
- Improved field serviceability
- Reduced total fluidic package size, enabling a smaller instrument footprint
- Enhanced system reliability by reducing leak points
Features and components available for integration into manifold assemblies:
- Valves: Solenoid and shear valves
- Pumps: Precision dispense pumps
- Sensors: pressure, temperature, conductivity
- Detection: flow cells
- Pressure drop: Serpentine channels
- Sample processing: mixing chambers
- Fluid conditioning systems: heaters and coolers