This summer, Laser Focus World hosted a virtual educational event focused on scientific advances, photonics research and development, and application solutions. A few of our imaging and illumination experts presented how every component and optical filter
in a system impacts system-level performance. Watch the presentations below to learn more.
Advanced Illumination and Imaging Technologies for Life Science Instruments
Presented By: David Hargis, our CTO for Life Science Optics and Chad Byler, our Director of RDE for Systems Imaging
Grasp a better understanding of how to select the best components and optimize them to work together to increase data fidelity and instrument footprint.
- Discover different shapes and illumination roll-offs that can be achieved with multi-mode
- Review resolution and light gathering power of a high NA objective
- Discuss the most important specs to communicate your custom lens needs
- How can system alignment effect your system depth of focus?
To Learn More, Fill out our Custom Quote Request
Selecting Catalog and Custom Filter Parameters for Optimal System Design with Semrock Optical Filters
Presented By: Michael Delay, our Application Scientist for Semrock optical filters
What’s the best way to choose and define individual filter performance for superior spectral compatibility with other filters in a set or optical system?
- Review catalog and custom filter spectral specifications
- What is “precise spectral edge placement”? How does it drive performance?
- New Kola Deep™ metrology capability with deeper UV-to-NIR OD measurement capability
- How can you optimize catalog and custom filter set alignment for the best performance in you optical system?
- Demonstrate the use of SearchLight™, our free web-based tool for simulating and analyzing filter set behavior, including
the optical characteristics of excitation and detection components
- Provide awareness of cost drivers for custom optical filters that can help control total filter cost
To Learn More, Contact Us Today