Enhance Instrument Consistency with an Integrated Manifold Subsystem Assembly
Your customized manifold becomes the heart of fluid management, from which components are incorporated to direct flow, sense pressure, and degas lines. Integrating these components into a unified architecture reduces plumbing complexity, minimizes the
risk of leak points, and saves time for installation and servicing.
Benefits of IDEX Health & Science Manifolds
- 0.020” channel diameter
- 0.005” tolerancing
- Square, round, and “D”* channels
- 16 μin channel surface roughness
- <20 μin external surface finish
- 60+ years of DFM experience
- *Channel curved on one side and flat on the other to form “D” shape.
- Most common and manufacturable channel cross-section.
- Consistent fluidic performance in every instrument, every time
- Enhanced system reliability
- Reduced complexity and the number of leak points
- Simplified installation and servicing
- Simplified reagent flow paths by integrating multiple fluidic components into a unified fluidic system
- Completely customizable
- Compact size for footprint reduction
View our Integrated Fluidic Subsystems Brochure to learn how we can direct fluid across many applications with our components including manifolds, valves, degassers, tubing, and more.
Learn More In Our Integrated Fluidic Subsystems Brochure