The views, information, or opinions expressed in the Industry News RSS feed belong solely to the author and do not necessarily represent those of IDEX Health & Science and its employees.

    Jenoptik Completes Acquisition of TRIOPTICS

    Article obtained from Photonics RSS Feed.

    Jenoptik has completed its acquisition of the first tranche of 75% of shares in the Hamburg-based TRIOPTICS, which had been anticipated for the third quarter. Jenoptik will acquire the remaining 25% of shares from the owners on Dec. 31, 2021. Further details regarding the financial impact of the acquisition will be announced with the reporting of 2020’s annual results in March 2021.

    Sep, 25 2020 |

    IDEX Health & Science is the global authority in fluidics and optics, bringing to life advanced optofluidic technologies with our products, people, and engineering expertise. Intelligent solutions for life.