- Fingertighten the Gauge Plug into the 10-32 port.
- Insert your tubing into a MicroTight® tubing sleeve. Use the fittings included and the appropriate MicroTight tubing sleeve (25µm - 51µm (.001”-.002”) larger than the overall OD of your capillary tubing).
- Insert your sleeved tubing into the Micro Fingertight.
- Lightly tighten the assembled unit into the 6-32 end of the adapter making sure that the tubing and sleeve are pushed firmly against the Gauge Plug.
- Remove the Gauge Plug.
- Insert your 1/16"OD tubing into the 10-32 Micro Fingertight provided.
- Tighten the Fingertight and tubing assembly into the other end of the adapter until it butts up against the Micro Fingertight assembly.
Your adapter is now ready for use.