Semrock stocks an exceptional range of high-performance, high-reliability individual fluorescence bandpass filters that have been optimized for use in a variety of fluorescence instruments. These filters exclusively utilize our patented single-substrate construction for the highest performance and reliability.
Unless otherwise noted, all filters are housed in a standard 25 mm round black-anodized aluminum ring with thickness as indicated, and a clear aperture of at least 21 mm.
- Single-band Optical Filters
- Bandpass Cleanup Filters
- Narrow Bandpass Cleanup Filters
- LWP Edge Optical Filters
- 45° Single-edge LWP Dichroic Beamsplitters
- Single-notch Filters
- Polarizing Bandpass Optical Filters
- Broadband Mirrors
- Controlled GDD Mirrors & Beamsplitters
For more information on specific filter types visit https://www.semrock.com/product-families