Reusable Very High Pressure (VHP) Fittings: Ideal for high performance analytical systems
The patented design of these VHP Reusable Fittings makes them capable of up to ten repeat assembly cycles with no impact on pressure holding ability or carry-over. They are pressure rated up to 25,000 psi making them ideal for UHPLC applications. The polymer front ferrule prevents damage to the tubing or receiving port. These fittings are durable and reusable making them optimal for multiple use.
VHP Reusable Fittings Unique Features:
- Pressure rated up to 25,000 psi (1,720 bar)
- Patented innovative design
- Polymer front ferrule features no damage to the tubing or receiving port
- Increased life time with polymer ferrule
- No impact on pressure holding ability or carry over
- Excellent for high performance analytical systems
Browse our Reusable VHP Fittings
Our VHP Fittings Tools are designed to assist you with your connections.
Try our VHP-1000 breakaway torch wrench for ¼ Hex, designed for use with our VHP Fittings.
Try our VHP-9000 4mm hex wrench, which is perfect for smaller hex-head VHP Fittings.