IDEX Health & Science, LLC has participated in many charitable events and programs this past year. Across the many sites there has been both company and employee contribution of time and resources to support worthy causes in their local area.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +1 707-588-2160
IDEX Health & Science — Oak Harbor, WA:
- IDEX Health & Science collected and donated 17,591 pounds of food for their local Help House in just 3 short weeks. North Whidbey Help House was chartered on July 7, 1977, as a community based, non-profit food bank. In addition to the food, the Oak Harbor site will be donating $20,000 to Help House which will be presented on December 11, 2015.
- November 2015, IDEX Health & Science created a Movember team to raise money for men’s health issues. This is the 4th year in a row and so far they have donated approximately $1000 this year, with the expectation by February to have donated $5000. The Movember foundation raises money for cancer and other men’s health issues.
- October 2015, IDEX Health & Science partnered with the Island County Habitat for Humanity chapter. Various employees worked 1 Saturday per month to build a house for a local family in need. The employees were able to see the progress starting from framing the house all the way through to siding the exterior of the 2 story home. The house will be completed and dedicated to the family in early 2016.
- May 2015, Every year employees participate in the annual American Cancer Society Relay for Life event which is held at a local school track. In 2015, employees held fundraising events prior to the walk and were able to collect $17,390.00 for the American Cancer Society
IDEX Health & Science — Middleboro, MA:
- In December 2014 they partnered with a local organization for the holidays (Adopt a Family Program) to provide essential items to families in the community.
- In February, 2015 they provide over 400lbs of food to Local Food Bank
- In August employees donated back packs with school supplies to help children in local schools through Back to School Backpack.
- In September, 2015 Employees donated their personal time to help on the local marathon organized by the Boys and Girls Club of Plymouth.
About IDEX Health & Science LLC
IDEX Health & Science offers a three-fold advantage to its customers by bringing life to fluidic and optic solutions with products, people, and engineering expertise. These integrated assets work seamlessly together to enable fluidic and optic solutions beyond a combination of components, which collectively position IDEX Health & Science as the forerunner in biotechnology and life science solutions. IDEX Health & Science provides the best solution for analytical, diagnostic, and biotech instruments. Product offerings include: fluidic connections, valves, pumps, degassers, column hardware, manifolds, customized assemblies, optic solutions including filters, lenses, shutters, laser sources, light engines and integrated optical assemblies. For more information visit: www.idex-hs.com
Download a PDF of this Press Release