Machined and assembled to your specifications, IDEX Health & Science single layer manifolds enable integration of components and compaction of fluidic circuitry.
These manifolds are produced by drilling from outside the part and connecting all of the fluidic paths. A wide range of materials including all machinable thermoplastics can be used to produce these manifolds.
- Cost-effective manifold solution
- Broad range of material selection possibilities
- Ease of fluidic component integration
- Reduced OEM manufacturing costs and ease of fluidic assembly
Features and components available for integration into manifold assemblies:
- Material selection: All machinable plastics
- Typical track width: >0.020" (0,5mm) Hole
- Track configurations: Straight
- Track cross sections: Round