Sensors & Cameras
Optimize Your Camera for Throughput and Sensitivty
IDEX Health & Science offers a comprehensive line of cooled CCD and CMOS cameras for life science applications. High-throughput applications such as DNA sequencing, spatial-transcriptomics, and circulating tumor cells benefit from our high-speed and high-resolution CMOS cameras. Similarly, high-sensitivity applications such as in-vivo imaging, PCRs, fluorescence, and chemiluminescence gel imaging utilize our deep cooled CCD cameras visualizing dimmest signals and reducing sample size and cost of assays.
- Maximize resolution by matching pixel size to diffraction-limited imaging optics
- Optimize instrument size, weight, and cost with our pre-existing camera body or customized board-level formats
- Full body MicroLine (MLx285, MLx695), ML4710, Kepler (KL400 & KL4040) cameras, and IMX-183 board-level cameras (BLx183) available in weeks and ready for customization for our OEMs
- Enhance sensitivity by our expertise in deep cooling and managing electronic and thermal noise
- Enhance throughput by precision design and assembly of cameras integrated in imaging sub-systems
- Minimize risks by consistent and reliable performance from concept to high volume production
Download the Imaging & Illumination BrochureLearn more about our capabilities and complete solutions.