Rheodyne: Resource Links
The American Chemical Society
Professional society for analytical chemists.
NIST Chemistry WebBook
Free database of chemical properties including some spectra.
Technical reference and educational resources for the sciences. The site includes a series of free online chromatography books by R.P.W. Scott.
The American Society for Mass Spectrometry
Professional society for analytical chemists working with mass spectrometry techniques.
Provides information on suppliers for just about anything sold in the U.S.
IBM: Intellectual Property and Licensing
IBM's patent search engine. Free searches and patent information.
PubMed: National Library of Medicine
Provides access to citations in MEDLIN and other related databases.
- Journal of Chromatographic Science
- Journal of Chromatography
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical & Engineering News
- International Journal of Mass Spectrometry
- Journal of the American Society of Mass Spectrometry
- Laboratory Equipment
- ISC: International Scientific Publications
A widely used and popular chromatography discussion group.
Basic Liquid Chromatography
Extensive information on high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) by Yuri Kazakevich & Harold McNair. This site is continually improved and updated.
HPLC: A Users Guide; from the University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy. Author unidentified. Particular emphasis on hardware operation and troubleshooting.
The U.S. has a number of local/regional discussion groups that focus on chromatography. Their web sites are often valuable reference sources.
- California Separation Science Society (CASSS)
- Central New England Chromatography Council
- Chicago Chromatography Discussion Group
- Chromatography Forum of the Delaware Valley
- Minnesota Chromatography Forum
- Northeast Regional Chromatography Discussion Group
- North Jersey ACS Section Chromatography Group
- Triangle Chromatography Discussion Group
- Washington Chromatography Discussion Group
- Western Carolinas Chromatography Discussion Group