IDEX Health & Science is dedicated to preserving the environment through its participation in ISO 14001 and RoHS standards.
ISO 14001 requires an environmental management system that identifies and controls the environmental impact, improves environmental performance, and provides a systematic approach to setting and achieving environmental objectives and targets.
- We are dedicated to the preservation of our environment through continual improvement programs in the areas of waste minimization, pollution prevention, and resource conservation.
- We establish, implement, and maintain environmental objective and target programs with employee, community, corporate, legal, and regulatory interests.
- We audit and enhance our environmental programs and procedures to verify the viability of our environmental performance.
- We comply with all relevant legal, regulatory, and corporate environmental requirements.
- We accomplish these objectives through the involvement of all employees in programs focused on reducing the impact of IDEX Health & Science’s business activities on the environment.
Several of our brands have already achieved ISO 14001 certification. The rest of IDEX Health & Science is working toward certification.
The Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) restricts the use of the following hazardous materials in electronics and electrical equipment sold in the European Union:
- Hexavalent chromium (chromium xxx or Cr6+)
- Polybrominated biphenyls (PBB)*
- Polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE)*
*PBB and PBDE are flame retardants used in several plastics
Several of our facilities provide information on RoHS compliance. We are in the process of developing complete information on RoHS compliance for the entire suite of IDEX Health & Science products.
Ongoing Commitment to Quality
Whether it is a single component or a complete fluidic subassembly, IDEX Health & Science is committed to quality. In both our engineering design and our manufacturing processes, we set and meet high standards of performance.
Use the Design/Application Request Form to provide us with the specifics of your job, and we will target a solution for you.
See our complete line of products.
Or contact us.